Archivo del blog

viernes, 22 de julio de 2022

 IN THE FEAST OF THE SANTA SINNER



 

MARY OF MAGDALA


Pray for us holy and sinful woman


Inescapable part love and sex


of the human condition


You anointed the feet of the Master


In ca the pharisee


And spending like a good Jew


Simon protested


oh mary magdalene


that you were stoned


And the Lord saved you


You were not dilapidated thanks to Him


He who is blameless


cast the first stone


Saint Luke says that he cast from your body


Seven Devils


You watered his feet with your lace hair


that your lovers


Of desire he carried


madness of divine love


Rabonni my master


Because you loved Christ as God


and as a man


at the foot of the cross


And on the triclinium


well you sinned a lot


all was forgiven you


Magdalena Street in Oviedo


Modelen College, Oxford


Where did I direct my steps?


Asylum Church in the Concha de Artedo


Where I pray the office of your party


from year to year


You were the first to shout


of resurrection


And that plea of ​​the good Jesus


Resurrected noli me tangere


Don't touch me rumbles in my ears


what a cry of hope


Well love will win


I carry my cross


Lost the woman I loved


The nymphs of the canton came


That for loving a lot they were forgiven


freckle fortiter


Quia in corruptione genuit me


mother pisses


We are born between pain and vaginal discharge


And we die in the shit


Foolish man, what do you pride and strut about?


Only love will save us


The crown of thorns that they girded


On my forehead my brothers


The one who took love from me


I forgive the rapes


And vileness that harassed me


the fornicating children


The tricks the horns


the femented slime


The demonic laughter, the insults


I carried on my shoulders


With my cross following your penitent life


I'm already world and safe


With tears and opprobrium I washed away the guilt


beautiful jewish saint


israeli flower


That blooms in the bitter pensil


of christianity


Shelter of the fallen woman


and that you watch from above


to all the prostitutes


Poor females who give love


In the midst of infamies and perversions


Mary Magdalene prays pro nobis


Take them all under your wing


I'm glad of your victory


On this bright summer day


Do not let us fall into temptation


et free us bad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario